Scrum is one of the most popular agile methodologies for Project Management. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress.
Who is Expert Scrum Master?
An effective Expert Scrum master will strive to establish an amicable relationship between the product owner and team members. A product owner might at times be controlling and demanding. It is the Expert Scrum master’s responsibility to be the pacifier and help the team maintain its morale and communicate effectively with the product owner to resolve any issues.
An important aspect of agile is that it places “individuals and interactions over processes and tools.” An effective Scrum master acts as a servant-leader. When managing the team, an Expert Scrum master does not direct the team but leads by example and also serves it by removing any impediments and allowing it to decide the best way to grow and perform. Being a servant-leader also means that the Expert Scrum master re-communicates the project vision to ensure the team is heading in the right direction. As a leader, it is also the Scrum master’s responsibility to encourage the team by offerings rewards to keep the team motivated to continuously improve.
What is Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) Certification?
Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) certification is the next step for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their expertise in Scrum methodology. This will test your ability to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios.
When are we eligible for Expert Scrum Master Certification?
This Certification is suitable for anyone who is an expert in the SCRUM team and wants to handle complicated Scrum projects as an Expert Scrum Master Certified. There are some following criteria you need to follow
- Should have three years of experience managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Should be SMC™, SAMC™ and SPOC™ certified.
- Should submit 500 words write up about two Scrum/Agile projects.
- You can also attend a 2-day ESMC™ classroom training provided by TransGemini International
Where we need to apply?
- Register for an Online Self Based Learning program, Instructor-Led Training or Classroom training program at www.transgemini.com. Upon successful registration, complete your training and have us sponsor your Exam Fee.
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Get access to online course on ‘Expert Scrum Master Certified’.
- Get a copy of SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the four-hour proctored exam.
- TransGemini verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time
- Take the four-hour proctored exam online
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes
- Attached it to your resume.
Why to enroll the course with TransGemini International?
TransGemini International is an Authorized Training Provider of Scrum Certifications. TransGemini with expertise working in the field of Scrum, Authorized Trainers and Contents can make you learn the concepts of Scrum with an ease and get Certified. We encourage students by offering months of course access and FREE exam vouchers, ensuring that they will have the tools to become certified as soon as they are ready.
A short glance in our courses module , that include :
- High Quality Videos
- High quality, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 60 + VMEdu Approved RCUs
- VMEdu Approved RCUs for continuing VMEdu Certification (such as SCRUMstudy, SMstudy, etc.) requirements ensure that the certified professional’s competencies are up to date
- Illustrative Case Study
- Interesting and illustrative case studies present real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning. These case studies are fun to solve and provide great insights at the same time.
- Reference Material
- Reference materials to help you with the learning
- Mobile App
- Access courses in all formats anytime, anywhere through our innovative mobile app and enjoy the same learning experience that you get online.
- Progress Tracking
- Track your progress in any course and chapter online or on mobile app and continue from where you left off.
- Continuous Improvement
- Provide detailed graph with areas of strength and weakness
- Collaborate and Learn
- Team members can discuss with each other and learn collaboratively
In our Course module we might not cover some overly complex Case Study and if you face those, drop us a line, as we’re always interested in improving our offerings.
See Our Other Articles