The year 1990 was a turning point for technology and greatly affected the Human Resources and Testing industries the most. The most significant advancement at that time were computer-based tests (CBT) or testing, which today has grown, exponentially driven by coverage and speed of the computer technology. Additionally, company costs have somewhat reduced. This has helped companies to take advantage of the opportunity and tap into the method of computer-based technology.
“We need technology in every classroom and in every student and teacher’s hand, because it is the pen and paper of our time, and it is the lens through which we experience much of our world.” – David Warlick
Computer Based Test Platform
Computer-based tests today is the method of assessments via the computer, replacing the traditional method of pencil and paper. Computer-based tests have currently become popular, and many organizations have started adopting this technology to their respective systems. This had made delivery of large-scale tests faster and more efficient. In fact, many testing and assessment platforms or online programs offer computer-based tests primarily.
Computer based testing platform has changed the process of exam delivery and therefore the test taker experience by ensuring a simple, quicker and secure way. A quality testing experience is provided to the candidates with technologically equipped Infrastructure. Frequent test administration with complete integrity and security of exam.
Benefits of Computer Based Test Center
- Test items are easy to understand and follow through. You get faster access to your test results and scores which you can readily check online or follow a particular period of the computer-based tests.
- Real-time assessments with videos and audio recording of trials or phone simulations, if and when applicable, help many employers and other industries examine human interactions and assess vast expertise and skills of examines.
- Proctored testing environment at test centers with professional staff of invigilators.
- Computer environment provides several tools that allow test takers to more effectively utilize the allotted time.
- The conduct of CBT is providing ease of administration and extensive participation globally as it is technology driven.
- It benefits the candidates with increased access and flexibility, resulting in more exam times and locations to choose from that are most convenient to them.
- Candidates have ease of instant access to exam results.
- Computer-based tests are readily accessed online and in a more regular fashion as compared to waiting in line when signing up for manual tests. Simulation and visualization have increased testing proficiency and adaptability. Examines are given well-pix-elated images with a high resolution providing more information about the test items.
Computer Based Testing with TransGemini International.
These days everybody is a tech-geek with mobile phones in their hands and technology-based ideas in their mind. When nothing is being left without the influence of technology, then how can we not expect it to get into the main stream of testing too? Keeping in line with the innovation of new technology trends, TransGemini is offering test takers the privilege of testing, they truly want and need.
TransGemini International is one of India’s leading Training & Test facility Service Provider. We have the best and learned team with years of experience and judgment in the business of Administering High-Stakes Tests in our Secured Testing Labs. Our splendid testing solutions through Computer Based Test (CBT) cater to Entrance Exams, English Language Exams, Healthcare Exams, Distance Learning, Internal Exams, Scholarship Tests, Quiz Competitions and Recruitment Exams.